Car-Fi - Springfield 417-882-5511
Car-Fi - Nixa 417-725-3366
Auto Paint Protection
What is it?
A durable, high-grade, colorless urethane film applied to high-impact areas of your vehicle
that take the brunt of harsh conditions that mar your finish. Stones, sand, road debris and bug acids eat away at one of your biggest investments. It's a layer of protection you can add without changing the design features or color of your vehicle. It is used on vulnerable areas such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels.
Why do you need it?
• Helps keep your paint looking great.
• Significantly reduces paint chips and bug damage.
• Helps boost your trade-in value
Virtually invisible film enhances the value of any vehicle
• For your minivan, SUV or truck, think leading box and door edges, door handle inserts, bed rails, cab extensions, rocker panels and factory step-rails.
• For your full-sized luxury vehicle, think leading hood edge, wheel flares, side mirrors, rocker panels and leading door edges.
• For your sports or performance vehicle, think leading hood edge, front air scoops, rear fender panels and windshield edge molding.
• For your motorcycle, cycle trailer or ATV, think fairings and fenders, leading-edge chrome and fixed carrying cases.
• For your RV, think cab fronts, side mirrors and all other leading edges.For your boat, jet ski and trailer, think keels, sides and all leading edges.
A Job Done Right!
Anyone that has owned a new car will always painfully remember their first paint chip. That's why ProTint offers 3M Scotchgard and SolrGard Clearsheild Pro paint protection films to help keep that new car looking new. We employ both computer-cut technology and skilled custom hand cutting to ensure your paint protection application not only protects but is virtually invisible. And you can trust your precious ride to Car-Fi - All our Paint Protection Film install technicians are Factory Trained and Certified!