JL Audio C2-690tx
Coaxial 3-Way Speaker System: 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) Woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) Cone Mid-Range, 0.75-inch (19 mm) Silk Dome Tweeter | 6×9
The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and precision-engineered woofer designs.
The C2-690tx system features 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio’s vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6 x 9-inch (150 x 230 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. The Mid-Range driver is ferrofluid-cooled, with a 2-inch Mylar® cone diaphragm to smoothly bridge the gap between the woofer and the dome tweeter.
Tweeters are mounted next to the mid-range driver and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
Sold as a pair.
|Continuous Power Handling (RMS)||70 W|
|Peak Music Power||225 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)||15 – 125 W / Ch.|
|System Efficiency||93 dB @ 1 W / 1 m|
|System Nominal Impedance||4 Ω|
|System Frequency Response||53 Hz – 22 KHz ± 3 dB|
Coaxial Physical Specifications
|Frame Outer Diameter* (A)||6.40 x 9.33 in / 163 x 237 mm|
|Grille Tray Outer Diameter (B)||6.75 x 9.63 in / 172 x 245 mm|
|Motor Outer Diameter (C)||3.94 in / 100 mm|
|Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion** (D)||0.75 in / 19 mm|
|Frontal Grille Protrusion*** (E)||0.98 in / 25 mm|
|Mounting Hole Diameter (F)||N/A|
|Mounting Depth (G)||3.06 in / 78 mm|
- Weight: 10.4500 lbs
- Width: 9.75 in
- Depth: 17 in
- Height: 15.25 in
- Size: 6x9 Inch
- Type: Coaxial
- RMS Wattage Per Speaker: 56 to 75 watts
- UPC: 699440996198
- Bundle: No
- Feature 1: In designing the new C2 Coaxial and Component Systems, JL Audio drew from their vast experience in woofer design, as well as the tweeter technologies employed in their world-class C5 component systems.
- Feature 2: The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and long linear excursion woofer designs.
- Feature 3: The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
- Feature 4: Speaker grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
- Condition: NEW
- Manufacturer SKU: 99619
- Manual: Click Here
- __shipping: Free 2-Day Shipping!