Coaxial loudspeakers represent a major design challenge due to the critical nature of their acoustic output, being installed in an OEM placement often unfavorable to reproduction. For this reason, in order to achieve high performance, a great engineering effort was put into place, promptly addressed by our R&D team. The Cento two-way coaxials CX 570 features the new 24 mm (0.9 in.) Tetolon® dome tweeter that delivers a more musical and detailed sound compared to the more traditional plastic materials. The dispersion has been optimized for off-axis listening. The SPP-M cone (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) ensuring superior acoustic and damping characteristics.
• Features –
• Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
• RHFC ™ (Rotary High Frequency Contour) directable tweeter for optimal offaxis frequency response and dispersion on the listening point.
• Adjustable high frequency system for perfect frequency response to any listening point.
• Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
• Power Handling – Peak W: 210
• Power Handling – Continuous W: 70
• Impedance Ω: 4
• Frequency response Hz: 55 ÷ 22k
• Sensitivity dB SPL: 93,5
• Woofer size mm (in.): 5 x 7
• Tweeter size mm (in.): 24 (0.9)
- Weight: 4.4000 lbs
- Width: 9 in
- Depth: 15 in
- Height: 19 in
- UPC: 8018823126892
- Bundle: No
- Feature 1: Component: 2-Way Coaxial
- Feature 2: Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Feature 3: Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Feature 4: Cone: Semi-Pressed Paper-Mica
- Feature 5: Dome: Tetolon
- Condition: NEW
- Manufacturer SKU: CX 570
- ASIN: B07JHMK7RR
- __shipping: Free 2-Day Shipping!