SR 1.500 – MONO AMPLIFIER 1x500W
We are proud to present the renovated SR 1.500 (1000 W 1 Ω) introduced back in 1988 and constantly updated with the best technologies available. The Audison design team, headquartered in the Potenza Picena (Italy), spent a long time planning and perfecting the new SR line, taking full advantage of the features that the most recent amplification devices available today are equipped with. After numerous listening tests in a double-blind configuration on a significant sample of professionals and enthusiasts, the R&D team decided to adopt a new D-class technology called ADT (Audison D-Class Technology) for the whole range, which made it possible to reduce the size of the amplifiers considerably, totally preserving the audio performance that characterize each Audison project. As for the electronics design, the Audison style center has taken care of every aesthetic and functional detail, obtaining a compact amplifier made of extruded aluminium with rounded corners that ease the installation of the product in narrow spaces. Thanks to the generous heat sinks on the two short sides of the amplifiers, internal cooling fans are not necessary, which are often cause of noise and dust accumulation.
• ADC (Audison D-Class) Technology 1Ω stable output stage ensuring high audio performance in a compact size.
• Extruded aluminum compact design with fan less convection cooling system.
• Built-in USS (Universal Speakers Simulator).
• Balanced high-noise rejection input speaker-In (for OEM head units) and RCA-In (for Aftermarket head units) inputs.
• ART (Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off) automatically turns on/off the amplifier when the OEM head-unit turns on/off (can be enabled/ disabled, with Speaker-In inputs).
• Pre-outs, also available when using Speaker-In level inputs.
• Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
• 24 dB continuous adjustable (50 to 250 Hz) Lo-Pass subwoofer filter.
- Weight: 5.5100 lbs
- Width: 131.89 in
- Depth: 37.4 in
- Height: 78.74 in
- Manufacturer SKU: 66740025
- UPC: 8018823132916
- Bundle: No
- Feature 1: Power supply voltage / fuse 11 ÷ 15 VDC / 2 x 35A
- Feature 2: Operating power supply voltage 6.5 ÷17 VDC
- Feature 3: Idling current 0.8 A
- Feature 4: Idling current when off 0.02 mA
- Feature 5: Remote IN 6.5 ÷ 15 VDC (1 mA)
- Condition: NEW
- ASIN: B081Z9XNKX
- __shipping: Free 2-Day Shipping!
- __promo: bf
- Sale Type: Free Bass Knob & Wiring!
- __code: Free wiring kit & bass knob will be automatically added to your cart while supplies last.