Kenwood’s Excelon X502-1 mono subwoofer amplifier can send up to 500 watts RMS to your subwoofer, and it’ll fit almost anywhere in your vehicle. A precise low-pass filter lets you optimize the sound for your sub, while the built-in bass boost lets you dial in just the right amount of thump. The subsonic filter removes ultra-low bass so that your amp and subs can operate more efficiently. An optional wired remote control lets you control your sub’s level from the front seat.
• Max Power 1000W
• Size (inch) (W) 8-3/8″ x (H) 2-1/16″ x (D) 5-7/8″
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• Bass Boost
• Optional Wired Remote Ready
• Max Power: 1000W
• RMS POWER OUTPUT (4Ω): 300W
• RMS POWER OUTPUT (2Ω): 500W
• Speaker Level Input
• Signal Sensing Turn-On
• Infrasonic Filter
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB (Reference: Rated Power into 4Ohms at 14.4V)
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
• Input Impedance: 10k ohm
• Speaker Impedance: 4Ω (2Ω to 8Ω allowable)
• RCA Input Sensitivity: 0.2[V] – 5.0 [V]
• Speaker Level Input Sensitivity: 4.0[V] – 12.0 [V]
• Battery & Ground: M6 Screw Type Terminal Block
• Speaker Output: M4 Screw Type Terminal Block
- Weight: 3.7000 lbs
- Width: 3.6 in
- Depth: 10.3 in
- Height: 7.9 in
- UPC: 019048226273
- Bundle: No
- Feature 1: The Kenwood X502-1 is designed with specific features to power your subwoofer with a frequency range between 20 and 200 Hz. This amplifier is not designed to power a full-range speaker.
- Feature 2: The amplifier design is Class D, which uses digital switching power supplies. The result is the amplifier runs more efficiently, generating less heat than Class AB amps.
- Feature 3: The amplifier has a signal-sensing turn-on circuit on the speaker level input. When a signal (up to 50 watts) is detected on the speaker level inputs, the amplifier will automatically power on.
- Feature 4: The built-in 24 dB/octave low-pass filter is always engaged (it cannot be bypassed). The crossover slope is 24dB/octave and the crossover point is continuously variable from 50Hz to 200Hz, with markings at 50Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 150Hz, 180Hz, and 200Hz.
- Feature 5: The Bass Boost increases the bass output, centered at 40Hz. The rotary control lets you adjust the boost between 0dB and 18 dB, with markings at 0dB, 1dB, 3dB, 5dB, 8dB, 12dB, and 18dB.
- Condition: NEW
- ASIN: B07PQNJQPS
- __shipping: Free 2-Day Shipping!