JL Audio XD600/6v2
6-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier, 100 W x 6 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 6 @ 4 Ω – 14.4V
This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its six channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
With the XD600/6v2, you have lots of great options. Use it as a six-channel satellite amplifier with 75 W x 6 @ 4 Ω, or bridge four of its channels to create a staggered power four-channel amplifier with 200 W x 2 @ 4 Ω for your front satellites and 75 W x 2 @ 4 Ω for your rear satellites. You can also drive two subwoofers with 200 W each, plus a pair of satellites with 75W x 2.
The XD600/6v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD600/6v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier’s level can be directly controlled from the driver’s seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω||75 W RMS x 6|
|@ 2 Ω||100 W RMS x 6|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||200 W RMS x 3|
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
|@ 4 Ω||60 W RMS x 6|
|@ 2 Ω||90 W RMS x 6|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||180 W RMS x 3|
|Frequency Response||12 Hz – 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power||>104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W||>84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>150 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>75 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||Switchable from 200 mV – 2 V RMS (Low) to 800 mV – 8 V RMS (High)|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
|Filter Mode(s)||Low-Pass or High-Pass|
|Filter Slope(s)||12 dB/octave|
|Filter Frequency Range||50 Hz – 500 Hz|
|Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers||Yes|
|Filter Defeat Function||Yes|
|Remote Level Control||Optional (HD-RLC)|
|Remote Level Modes||2 or 4 or All Channels|
|Channel Input Mode Switch||Yes (2/4/6 ch.)|
|Pass-Through Preamp Output||None|
|Source Channel Selection for PreOuts||N/A|
|Height (H)||2.05 in / 52 mm|
|Width (W)||10.23 in / 260 mm|
|Depth (D)||7.09 in / 180 mm|
|Net Weight||5.8 lb / 2.63 kg|
- Weight: 6.0000 lbs
- Width: 9.75 in
- Depth: 17 in
- Height: 15.25 in
- Number Of Channels: 6 Channel
- UPC: 699440986052
- RMS Power In Watts: 501-750 Watts
- Bundle: No
- Feature 1: The amazingly small XDv2 amplifiers are huge in audio performance, thanks to our advanced NexD™ switching technologies. These technologies allow XDv2 amplifiers to achieve efficiencies exceeding 80%, meaning far less heat and strain on your vehicle's
- Feature 2: This efficiency advantage, combined with state-of-the-art microelectronic components, allows us to use very compact unitary cast alloy heat sinks.
- Feature 3: Just like their more expensive HD siblings, XDv2's deploy our Advanced Thermal Rollback System to completely eliminate annoying thermal shut-down events.
- Feature 4: Beneath every XDv2's removable control cover, you will find studio-grade signal processing with fully variable crossover filters. Also included are our noise-killing, highly flexible differential-balanced inputs
- Feature 5: Spec feature set consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing) and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels.
- Condition: NEW
- Manufacturer SKU: 98605
- Manual: Click Here
- __shipping: Free 2-Day Shipping!
- __promo: bf
- Sale Type: Free Bass Knob & Wiring!
- __code: Free wiring kit & bass knob will be automatically added to your cart while supplies last.