What are the Advantages of Having Tinted Windows?
All of our window films typically offer:
- Up to 99% Ultraviolet (UV) light reduction resulting in:
- Significant fade protection for the interior of your vehicle.
- Reduced fabric/textile deterioration
- Reduced exposure to UV radiation, which has been linked to certain cancers
- Increased shatter resistance resulting in:
- Increased peace of mind
- Increased safety for family & friends
- Scratch resistant hard coating protects against:
- Accidental abrasion and product deterioration from normal cleaning
- Hazy appearance typical with plastic type materials
- Excellent performance in all climates
- Glare Reduction
- Daytime Privacy
What are the Window Tint Laws in Missouri?
The state of Missouri, in the simplest form, states that you can have down to a 35% on your front windows, any shade on the rear doors and back, and a strip on the top of your windshield down to the AS1 line. For the complete law you can Click Here
Does the Window Film go on the Inside or Outside of the Window?
The window film is installed on interior side of the window. Interior application helps the film last longer and protects it from the exterior elements.
Do I Need to Clean my Windows Before the Film Application?
There is nothing you need to do to clean the windows before the installation. Our tint specialists conduct a thorough window cleaning before applying the film to make sure that dirt and other impurities are not trapped between the film and the glass.
Are There any Chemicals Used in the Installation?
The film is installed with a soapy water solution. There are no chemicals used.
What is the Warranty?
All of our high quality window films for automotive use are warranted by the film manufacturers for life of you owning the vehicle. The warranties also include an address to contact the manufacturer directly if you find yourself away from us, however, Car-Fi ProTint stands by all of our products and can process any warranty claim should one arise.
How do I Clean my Windows After the Film is Installed?
Tinted windows are easily cleaned without damage to their appearance. Here are recommendations on how to clean your windows with film applied. You should wait at least 2 weeks to clean the inside surface of your windows after the film is applied to ensure proper bonding.
Use a soft clean cloth, clean synthetic sponge or soft paper towel.
Use a soft cloth or squeegee for drying the window.
Use glass cleaning solution which does not contain ammonia or abrasive materials.
Can my Sunroof/Moonroof be Tinted?
Yes, they can be tinted as long as they are made of glass.